Children’s Claims

Children everywhere get hurt all the time when they’re playing with their friends, or even on their own. Most parents are used to the nicks and bruises, and even the broken bones that their children sometimes get during rough play. Nobody is at fault for these injuries, and parents take these accidents in their stride and deal with them accordingly.

There are times however, when children sustain injuries, not during every day playtime, but through someone else not having adequate safety measures in place. Should your child have been injured because of another individual’s neglect, then it’s time to consult a Children’s Claims lawyer to help you get the compensation you, your child, and your family are entitled to.

At WINWales, we have a team of professional claims attorneys, with years of experience, who can give you all the guidance and advice you need, to see if you are eligible to claim compensation for your child’s injuries. As a parent, you want to do everything possible to get your child the treatment and therapy he needs to alleviate his pain and suffering.

We understand your emotional stress and the pain your child is going through, and will do all we can to see that you get the justice and compensation you deserve, no matter where or how your child was injured. If your child’s injuries are serious, and you are unable to come to our offices for consultations, we will be more than happy to meet with you at home or at the hospital, to make things easier for you.

Of course, the amount of money you receive for your child as compensation, depends mainly on the extent of his injuries. We will get professional educational and medical reports so that we can fully understand the impact the injuries will have on your child, to make sure that when the settlement is paid, he will get the compensation he deserves.

Since, it is very difficult to determine exactly how well, and when children will recover completely from their injuries, especially if these are serious, children’s claims can take a long time.

Depending on the extent of your child’s injuries, your claim could cover:

  • Payment for fast and maximum recovery for your child at a private hospital
  • Help with staying up to date with his studies if he have been away from school or college for a long time
  • Your loss of earnings, in the event that you have to care for your child at home, especially if he is normally capable of looking after himself
  • Since the claim will show that your child suffered pain and stress due to the accident, the money could go into a trust fund or other account to help him in future years.

During this time, we will fight your child’s case thoroughly, with compassion and consideration. We will also request that the court award compensation to pay for physiotherapy, medical treatment, or any other expenses that your child might need during the case. Once a claim has been paid, WINWales will help you as to how to invest the money, and help you create a personal injury trust to make sure that your child is cared for, for life.

Start your claim online >
form top
mobile form top

Did your injury happen in the last three years?*

Did you receive medical attention?*


*We need your postcode to allocate your claim.

Geraldine Gardiner

Tripping Accident

Awarded £2,000

  • No win, No fee promise

  • Your own local & specialist personal injury solicitor

  • We act with integrity & honesty

  • We will never share your details

  • Specialists able to handle complex injury cases